Sunday, December 17, 2006

ZAGG Troubles Update

So...the motherboard was fried. Pretty awesome for a two and a half year old computer. *grumble*

Anyway, instead of paying out the ass for something that'll be obsolete in a few years, I decided to pay out the ass even more for something new and improved. So, I switched from PC to Mac, and it'll be a few more weeks before I can get Word to open up all my proper ZAGG files. That's a lot of technical blah, blah, blah...but all you need to know, really, is that my postings elsewhere to let people know I've updated (on MySpace, etc) won't be quite up to par until I can get some bugs worked out. I will be able to update, so check back whenever you can.

Speaking of which, I probably won't be able to update again until after Xmas--I must trek up to Canada to attend my sister's wedding and celebrate the usual Xmas festivities. I'll be ZAGG-free until I get back.

Thanks for all your patience, and keep checking back to ZAGG!

Cheers,
Kriscinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange