Thursday, January 12, 2006

Versus 2, somewhere down the pipeline...

You liked Versus. Yes, you did. Just in case you didn't know, there's supposed to be a Versus 2.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the past there has been news on this from Bloody-Disgusting here and here. Here's a snippet from an interview Ryuhei Kitamura did just this past summer:

ON: You've announced Versus 2. Where are you in the preparation for that one?

RK: No. No. I will do it but I haven't started anything yet. I have my idea and I will do it definitively within two years, I guess.

So, we still have a couple of years to wait on this one, but I think it's definitely worth waiting for. We at ZAGG will do our best to keep you up to date.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks to hatefuldisplay for this info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange