Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cannibal Corpse Riot!

Yeah, I know, you got me. There is a big difference between a zombie and a ghoul...but this is pretty cool, so I deemed it close enough to be of interest to you folks. Check this out from Bloody-Disgusting:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm sure most of you know about the popular artist Gris Grimly (and if you don't you must click here), and that he is currently in production of his short film entitled Cannibal Corpse Riot, which will be available sometime in 2006. Today we were supplied with a few pics from the set of the shoot, which features miniatures of his characters being shot in stop motion!! Read on and enjoy. The story follows two grave-robbing ghouls who do nasty things with the corpses they unsoil. I'm sold.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange