Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ZAGG Updates Update

So, guys and gals, I've gone over this coming semester's schedule (which begins tomorrow) and have decided that ZAGG will get updated once a week, on Saturday mornings. Why just once a week? Well, to be honest, it seems as though the wild zombie crazy we've been having might be dying down (no pun intended) a bit. The fact is that it takes me about a week to accumulate the same amount of news it took me just a day or two to get about a year ago. So, time-wise, it makes more sense for me to do it like this.

Fear not. I've been a zombie fan long before this most recent popularity cycle and will be for some time to come. So I do intend to keep updating ZAGG, and getting those reviews and interviews here and there. If there's another jump in the amount of news, maybe I'll push updates to twice a week. Who knows?

So, that's that. Thanks for your continued support and expect the next update on the 27th!

Cheers,
Kriscinda

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, now maybe I might have some luck with my book since the market isn't going to be saturated.

19 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange