Tuesday, April 04, 2006

DYZB!

Die You Zombie Bastards!
Gets Picked Up!


Image hosting by Photobucket

From Fango:

The folks behind the crazed horror/comedy DIE YOU ZOMBIE BASTARDS! gave Fango the good news that their movie has been picked up for DVD distribution by Image Entertainment. "Image is also home to the films of Herschell Gordon Lewis, Ed Wood, Mario Bava and Jess Franco as well as the Something Weird, Criterion and Playboy collections. We're simply thrilled that DYZB! will be hitting the stores in such esteemed company," says co-writer/co-producer Haig Demarjian.

Director/co-writer/co-producer Caleb Emerson tells Fango, "The DVD should be released in four to seven months. As far as bonus material goes, I have to be a little vague, because I'm still compiling it, and I don't know how much of what we deliver to Image will actually be used. But I can say that it will hopefully have a commentary track by myself and Haig Demarjian, a blooper reel, a behind the scenes featurette of about 20-30 minutes, and possibly) an interview with me from the local TV show DARK NEW ENGLAND. I have to get permission to edit it down, though, 'cause it was done by a big Troma fan and half of the interview is about CITIZEN TOXIE."

For more, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange