Monday, April 03, 2006

Nice Title

How I Met My New
Boyfriend's Dead Fiance

From Bloody-Disgusting:
Gold Circle Films has acquired scribe Jeff Lowell's script How I Met My New Boyfriend's Dead Fiance, which will mark his feature directorial debut, according to Variety. Although nothing is revealed about the plot, I think the title pretty much says it all. The project is on the fast-track with the hopes of putting it into production this fall. Gold Circle topper Paul Brooks brought the project in and is overseeing. Gold Circle is in post-production on supernatural thriller "Whisper," directed by first-timer Stewart Hendler and starring Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies. Shingle is also in post on the Diane Keaton starrer "Because I Said So."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange