Thursday, November 02, 2006

Silly, Silly Marvel Zombie Evil Dead Comic News

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From CHUD.com:
Despite my better judgment, I purchased the hardcover Marvel Zombies trade. Even worse, I read it. That was worse judgment. Ouch.

Further, I have bought every trade paperback of Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead even though all it does is remind me how much of a missed opportunity it is. I guess it's good, because it allows me to develop my own surely brilliant zombie ideas without fear of overlap but the problem is I WANT TO LIKE IT. It should be like a warm blanket for me, a guy for whom zombies were a seminal part of the formative years. Each page of The Walking Dead should create little Indy 500's in my bloodstream, furious races by blood cells on a quest towards my engorgement. But alas.
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange