Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Reviews by Heidi Martinuzzi!

I'm very happy to announce that the lovely and talented Heidi Martinuzzi has been gracious enough to donate several great zombie reviews, which I will be putting up, little by little. Today, I've added:


Be sure to swing by Heidi's official website, Heidi's Horror Post, and other Martinuzzi ventures, Pretty-Scary and Pretty-Disgusting. She's even got her very own Terror Card!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heidi!

Also check out Heidi in the following zombie flicks!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Plug!

I'll be sure to plug the shit out of you, too... muahahahahaha


thatcan be construed as sexual, eh?

02 January, 2006  
Blogger IsThatLatin said...

I am feeling awfully violated at this moment.

Thanks Heidi! ;)

02 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange