Friday, June 29, 2007

Zombie-A-Bye-Bye

Well, it was bound to happen. I've just got too much going on in my life to keep this blog up. On one hand, that is sad, because zombies are fun and there's a lot of cool people associated with the genre that have made it a pleasure to be a part of it. On the other hand, it's a sign that I have a life, which is always nice. This was a hobby--just something I did for fun because I love the genre. I still love the genre, and I'll continue to watch the flicks, but I just haven't the time to update this--as can be seen.

I'll keep it up for reference, because I do think there's a lot of good stuff here (interviews, reviews, etc), and I'd like to thank the folks who've contributed their time and efforts to make ZAGG the blog it is/was. You know who you are. :)

I'd also like to thank everyone who's come here. Continue to fight the good zombie fight.

Cheers,
ZAGG

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooo! Now where am I going to go for my zombie needs??
S'okay though, life is calling and you must go answer the call. Not hang out with us dead things. ::sniff::
Seriously, I really loved this blog and appreciated all of the info. Thank you for the info and the entertainment.

01 July, 2007  
Blogger Fläskätaren said...

Sad to see you go, since this was the best zombie blog out there, IMHO. I can't say that I'm surprised though, considering the lack of updates lately. It was a good run, never the less.

And so to the inevitable plug: Swedish visitors might want to switch over to my own zombie movie blog: http://botld.blogspot.com

07 July, 2007  
Blogger Dave Dunwoody said...

Really hate to see you go, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for providing your unique viewpoint on all things zombie!

-Dave
EmpireNovel.com

10 September, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking back to see if you had changed your mind. ::sigh::

14 January, 2008  
Blogger Chante Tenoso said...

I'm sorry I just found your blog and it's over.

Well, if you still want to read about zombie stuff you can check out my blog.

http://zombiescantlove.blogspot.com

I'm having a contest now for a free hand printed tee shirt too.

26 January, 2010  
Blogger Matt Nord said...

Where's the "Dislike" button? But, seriously, you do what you gotta do!

30 June, 2011  
Blogger takasumi said...

good film and download more app here: https://seol.info/

06 September, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange