Sunday, August 20, 2006

"Dear Anatoly Fradis, I think I Hate You…"

I can't believe I missed this...check out this great "Dear Anatoly" letter by Marc Patterson at Joe Horror:
I know you’ve bought rights to the franchise and will most likely re-make the original. It’s all the latest gossip on many zombie websites, and you yourself have come out admitting it’s true. (By all means, correct me if I’m wrong.) My question – Why? What the fuck makes you think you have what it takes to take on Return to the Living Dead? How exactly is it that you plan to top, or improve upon Linnea Quigley dancing nude upon a grave? What are your plans to compete with the superior physical comedy of Clu Gulager and James Karen? Seriously? I’m curious. Fuck, thousands of true zombie fans are curious.
Read the whole thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange