Sunday, August 13, 2006

Call for Zombies: Virginia Beach

For those of you who read my previous post, you know that I'm making a movie called "My Roommate is a Zombie".

We need people who are good at portraying zombies, and this seems like a good place to find them.

If any one here is from Virginia Beach, Virginia, I'd love to hear from you at alexandergore@yahoo.com.

"My Roommate Is A Zombie!" is the title of an independant zombie film me and some friends are working on.

This is just the first in a series of films that are intended to bring some original ideas to the zombie genre of film.

The main idea behind it is to blend some other genres, while still staying true to their zombie roots.

For example "My Roomate is a Zombie!" is part comedy (about two roommates running tests on their friend to see if he's alive) and part action (about a day in the life of a zombie exterminator).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange