Wednesday, December 21, 2005

What The Future Has In Store...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHi folks. What with the holidays closing in and all the busy, busy, busy---I didn't really get to posy anything today, though that's not to say I didn't get anything done. I thought I'd drop a note to say what's in store for the near future here at ZAGG. I'm looking forward to interviews with The Revelevens--a rockin' Horror-influenced Baltimore band--and Conor McMahon--director of the irish zombie flick, Dead Meat. We should certainly extend our thanks ahead of time to hatefuldisplay and Spiral for making these possible. We'll also be anticipating a review of Raym C. Hensley's book The Zombie Hunter's Bible, and also an interview with Happy Cloud Pictures spokesman Necro-Phil.


Lots of fun going on here, so be sure to check back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange