Saturday, December 10, 2005

Open Thread

As the few of you that are visiting here know, this is a work in progress. Right now--as I also finish up finals for school--I am working on linking my zombie reference list here. That might take a little bit, and then I can concentrate on finding you folks the up-to-date zombie related news.


If you yourself happen upon some zombie news while I'm busy doing this, please contact me and let me know--be sure to give me a screenname or actual name so that I may give you proper credit.


For now, just use this thread for comments on the Blog and suggestions, or whatever you'd like. If possible, don't just post anonymously (even if you just sign you're name at the bottom of the post to avoid registering)...as I'd like for this to be as community oriented as possible.


Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zombie Banner Exchange